Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

It All Started with a TED Talk...

One very productive Sunday, I decided to listen to a TED talk while washing my windows (do not judge me by this introduction, I'm normally a housework-shy slob). Wanting a short, snappy one I selected Matt Cutts' "Something New for 30 Days" and maybe it was same illness that caused me to be productive, but I was inspired. 
I want to do a year of something different every month. I've already committed to 100 Happy Days photo challenge, so I guess that would count for my first 30 days (and continue thereafter) but what else to do?

Month 1) A photo a day
Month 2) 3 mile walk every day
Month 3)
Month 4)
Month 5)
Month 6)
Month 7)
Month 8)
Month 9)
Month 10)
Month 11)
Month 12) Something new every day (including doing a presentation at work on this challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment